You are very welcome as you come to worship today. If you are a visitor we are delighted to have you with us and hope that you will be blessed as we worship God together.
Details of the services in December are:
11am Rev George Moore
|6.30pm Hope Café
Rev Mervyn Burnside
material in Philippians
|9th||11am Rev Mervyn Burnside||6.30pm Hope Café
Rev Mervyn Burnside
11am Rev Mervyn Burnside
BB/GB Family Nativity Service
|7pm Rev Mervyn Burnside
‘Carols by Candlelight’ in the Church
|23rd||11am Nic Shaw||6.30pm Hope Café
|25th||***10 am Christmas Morning Worship|
|30th||11am Rev Mervyn Burnside||Hope Café – no meeting|
** Children’s Christmas Service -Sunday, 16th December at the 11am Morning Service. See details overleaf.
***Christmas Morning 9.30am Tea/Coffee Catch Up in the Choir Room
Children’s Christmas Service -Sunday, 16th December at the 11am Morning Service.
The Girls’ Brigade and Boys’ Brigade will present the Nativity Story to the congregation and their families again this year. The boys and girls, with their leaders, will be preparing for this over the next few weeks, alongside their own busy programmes. Please plan to attend and support them all, and enjoy this family Christmas Service. Tea/coffee will be served from 10.30am.
- Currently we have an Elders prayer time prior to the morning service, however our weekly evening prayer time was not well attended. During November there will be a Prayer Time at the Church on Wednesdays at 9am. If you are able to join us you would be very welcome or specific prayer requests can be given to the Minister in advance.
- Congregational Prayer Time will be held on Wednesdays, 5th and 12th December at 9am in the Choir Room.
- At our Communion Service on 5th November we were pleased to welcome Cecil and Molly Robinson into Full Communicant Membership in the congregation.
- Blood Donation Session will be taking place in the Church Hall on Wednesday, 19th December. Further details will be announced.
- Events Working Group (EWG) wishes to give very many thanks to all who helped in any way or attended our recent Christmas Craft Fair. Your help and support is much appreciated in making this event a success! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2019.